Thursday, April 22, 2010

What's YOUR Favorite???

So, Groovy Deb of the If It's Groovy Blog asked all us Groovy Girlz to share our FAV LO we've ever created for her April challenge. I have to admit it wasn't easy to pick just one since I love almost all of the LO's I've made, lol! But in the end I went with one that contained pictures that are very special to me. They were taken during the weekend getaway my wonderful Boyfriend & I took to the FL Keys last June. Here it is..





...so what's YOUR FAV scrapbook LO you've ever made? I'd love to see! Leave me a comment with a link if you feel like sharing! : )

1 comment:

Darlene S. said...

u know im in here jami! Im so excited you decided to start a blog after all! :D

great LO! i have yet to decide my favorite layout! oh the possiblities!