Monday, July 19, 2010

Happy Monday--A LO and a Fabulous NEW Sketch!!!

My newest LO is up on the Groovy Blog--check it out! www.ifitsgroovy.blogspot.com


 I took these pics of my little scrappy space back in April. I'd been wanting to scrap it for a while now and I love how this page turned out! I even used up a few pattern paper scraps.



Supplies: Background-Basic Grey Lime Rickey, PP-DCWV Mod-Retro & Main Street Stacks, Pink Paislee, Theresa Collins and misc. unknown scraps,
Letter Stickers-Heidi Grace, Websters Pages {Little Storytellers}, American Crafts {Thickers}, Lace Ribbon {A Million Memories}, Flowers {Prima},
Brads {Making Memories & Queen & Co.}, Label Holder {Making Memories}, Stamp {7 Gypsies}, Pens~Sakura Pigma Micron 08 and ZIG Writer {black}, other {photo corners}.

Here's a closer look at the journaling.

















Now for those of you in search of a little sketchy inspiration here is the latest sketch from my Monthly Challenge over on sb.com. Enjoy!!

2 comments:

Darlene S. said...

YAY! My first pay it forward bite! :) Send me an e-mail with your addy: yadee87 at aol.com

I love your space and the layout! So cute! What is a lazy susan? Care to share close-up pics? :)

This sketch is too fantastic to not do! Thanks Jami!

Unknown said...

I'll have to take some new pics of my scrappy space cuz it looks a LOT different now. I have added a few new organizational pieces to the mix & It's a LOT more functional now & looks a lot LESS cluttered too! Will try & remember to shoot u an email soon.