Monday, August 2, 2010

Happy Scrappy MONDAY!! : ]

Good afternoon Blog-world! Today is Monday so that means a new Sketch for you scrappin' challenged like me, lol! This week's sketch comes from one of my FAV sketchy-sources, The Pencil Lines Blog! Have a look...

Oh and this month is the 1 year Anniversary of the start of my Monthly Sketch Challenge on Scrapbook.com. So to celebrate I am hosting a 10 Day Celebration Sketch Contest with lots & lots of FUN Sketchy inspiration and PRIZES!!! Come join us! August MSC/Anniversary 10 Day Sketch Contest







Below is my latest which was inspired by this sketch.

I took these pics a few weeks ago and liked them so much I decided to scrap 'em! The journaling is a few lines from one of my FAV Kenny Chesney songs. The title is the song title too. I drew and then cut out the hearts and folded up the edges for a little dimension, then layered them over the photo to the left and the strip of pattern paper.




I used 2 kinds of fabric trim on this LO-a small black pom-pom and an aqua lace to try to bring out more of the blue in the green-blue background paper. The various rub-ons add a bit more romance to the page and I am glad to be using them up! Thanks for stopping by. : ]

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi, congrats on getting engaged. Going to try to find August sketch challenge over at sbc now.