It's been a couple weeks since my scrappy-friend Melissa from Alabama presented me with this happy little blog award...
1. Darlene ~My fellow Groovy Sister. Your blog is inspirational in look and function. One thing I love the most is it's full of links to other cool blogs that have inspired me as well. Beautiful job! : ]
2. Jackie ~Your innovative scrappy style inspires me to think outside the scrappy-norm and challenge myself to try new things. Thanks! : ]
3. Cherry Blossom Studio ~You are my FAVORITE local place to shop for all my scrappy needs. I wish I could make it to a crop now and then, but thank you for being all that you are!
4. Melissa ~ For being a consistent player in my monthly sketch challenge and producing layouts with your own hand made touches that inspire me to try new techniques, here's a little sunshine for ya! : ]
5. Delaina ~ For being you. Your scrappy style is one of my FAVOTIRES! The way you coordinate everything on a page from paper selection to embellies and how you put it all together truly inspires me! Love ya! : ]
6. Mandy ~ Your scrappy style is one I dabble in from time to time, but in my opinion, you create the most innovative distressed works of art I have ever seen. Thank you for being so inspiring and a mother of 5 to boot! Bless your heart! : ]
7. Julie ~ Your blog and design team truly inspire me to scrap more of my FAV things. Thanks for all you do and all that you are! : ]
8. Stephanie & Malinda ~ Good luck with your monthly kit club & thank you SOOO much for the give away. I still can't believe I won it and can't wait to get all those awesome goodies in my hands so I can play!!! : ]
9. Theresa ~ My former Groovy Sister who is a fellow FL girl living in Japan right now. I miss you but congrats you DIVA! Good luck w/your Ning site. : ]
10. Sketchabilities ~ I LUV sketches and so do you guys. Thanks to you and your FABULOUS Design Teams for all the sketchy inspiration! : ]
11. Marci ~ This lady is an inspiration to me and one of my FAVORITE online scrappy people! Hugs : ]
12. Melina ~ I've been a fan of this ladies work for years. Congrats on the upcoming nuptuals! I wish you nothing but happiness. : ]
Now for those of you who want to spread the sunshine, here's what to do...
1. Put the Sunshine Award on your blog and/or within your post.
2.Pass the award to 12 other Bloggers.
3.Link the nominees within your post.
4. Let them know they recieved this award by leaving a comment on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you recieved the award.