Monday, May 31, 2010

30 Days and Counting...

That's right people, according to my Eclipse countdown clock there's just 30 days left to go before Eclipse opens in theaters this June. I can't WAIT!!! I have read & re-read all the books in the Twilight Series and Eclipse is my FAVORITE by far. I am so excited to see how they're gonna bring this book to life on the big screen. The Eclipse Trailer I saw when I went to see the new Robin Hood movie was totally FIERCE! The last time I was this excited to see a movie was when the 3rd installment of the Star Wars Saga Prequel,  Revenge of the Sith opened in theaters in 2005.

On more of a scrappy note, guess what day it is? Monday did you say...? That's right and here is the first sketch for my monthly challenge over on sb.com. What do ya think?

No comments: