Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Exciting News!!

Well a lot has happened in the last 24 hours and I am so excited to share it with all of you! Last night my wonderful man surprised me. He set up an early birthday dinner for me and invited a few of my closest friends and family. It was a very special night & I loved that he put so much time & effort into surprising me that way for my birthday. That however was only the beginning. He ended up proposing to me in front of them all at the end of the night. Of course I said yes! What girl wouldn't when he's gone to that much trouble to make it so special, lol! It was an amazing evening & I even got to see Eclipse at Midnight!

That's all for now. Pics of my gorgeous ring to come soon! : ]

2 comments:

Darlene S. said...

Oh, Jami, I'm so excited for you!! What a sweet guy you have! :D

Marci said...

Congrats, Jami, so happy for you both!