Tuesday, June 1, 2010

June already???

The year sure has flown by and even though I am counting down the days til Eclipse opens in theaters I can hardly believe it's June already! Hahaha! Well, a new month brings a New Groovy Challenge. This month Groovy Deb asked us to have some fun scrapping photo-booth pictures. I was so psyched to do this challenge that I actually got all dolled up one afternoon and went to my local mall only to find that they no longer had a photo-booth! Can you believe it? So I ended up using my own regular pics, changing them to black & white and matting them to look like photo-booth strips on my page.

These shots were taken on my mini-trip to Vegas last November. We had sooo much FUN & I can't wait to go back! Interested in playing along? This challenge runs all month long over at If It's Groovy. Stop on by and see what the rest of my groovy sisters came up with for this one! Happy Scrappin'! : ]

1 comment:

Groovy Deborah said...

Jami Lynn you did such an amazing job and talk about thinking outside the photobooth,um, box...very very cool!
Deb♥