Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Mid-Week Inspiration!

Hello all my scraptastic friends! Just wanted to share a bit of scrappy-inspiration with you and invite those who are interested to play along in the challenges I host over @scrapbook.com! As many of you know already, I host a Monthly Sketch Challenge, where I post a new sketch each week, plus a bonus sketch for additional inspiration, for a month full of scrapping pleasure. Here is the Bonus Sketch for this week!

 I absolutely LUV Susan Stringfellow's sketches and this one is no exception. I came across her blog about a year ago and it has been quite a source of inspiration for me since then. You can view more of her designs on her blog sketchsavvy.blogspot.com.

I also opened a brand new challenge this month which has helped me take a deeper look at why I scrapbook. Lately, I've been feeling the Lord leading me to document my relationship with Him in my scrapbooks as well as my family's everyday memories/major life events. Since He was the one to use this hobby to reach me 2 1/2 years ago, how  appropriate would it be to start an album that's all about my faith as well. So, in an effort to follow my Lord's lead, I thought, why not encourage other women of faith to do the same?  That's how the New Scrap Your Faith Challenge was born! In addition to posting daily scripture passages, I'm also posting a few sketches a month on this challenge as well. It is my prayer that this will become not only a place of scrappy-inspiration, but also a place where women of faith can share their hearts and journeys, and support one another as we strive each and every day to follow our Lord and Savior and live for Him. Below is the last sketch of the month for this challenge.


That's all for now friends! Would love to have all who may be interested join us for the scrapping challenges anytime! Thanks for visiting & have a blessed day!!  : )


~jami lynn


No comments: