Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Double the Scrappiness!!

Happy Tuesday morning all!! : )

I have a very special LO to share with you all this morning. It's one I've been dreaming of scrapping for almost a year now and I am overjoyed to have finally been able to put it together this week!!

 These photos were taken of me leading the children's ministry in worship during one of our Christmas services last year. I was excited to have found that someone took these pics and uploaded them to Facebook since I was unable to get my own photos of the event.

I used a kraft cardstock for the background and went with a combination of Cosmo Cricket, (Jolly by Golly & Oh Joy), and Basic Grey, (Figgy Pudding), pattern papers that have been in my scrappy-hoard for a few years. The alpha's are also from my stash-Basic Grey Figgy Mini Monogram stickers & Making Memories Noel Shimmer letter stickers. I also mixed a couple new elements w/the older papers--Basic Grey Aspen Frost Collection stickers and the 'Joy' die-cut. I did my best to try and keep this one simple and not add too many embille's in order to keep the focus on the main subject, my photos.

Thanks for stopping by and please let me know what you think if you have a couple seconds-your comments are always welcome! : )

1 comment:

Sandy Ang said...

such a festive two page layout !