Sunday, November 4, 2012

My Playful Pooch...

Now that I've just about wrapped up the gift album I have been working on, I'm excited to get back to scrapping more of my own family's photos. On my latest trip to CVS I printed out 60 shots that I've taken over the last couple years & here's the 1st two I've scrapped from this new batch of photos!!

I took these pics of my overly playful pooch, Fiona, sometime in the days following last Christmas. I know this because the toy she has in her mouth was a Christmas gift from my parents. While playing with her a couple days later, I somehow was able to capture these adorable shots of her. I love them because they truly do show a genuine picture of her playful personality. Being part Mini-Pincher, she is a true toy-lover! I'm thrilled to have finally scrapped these photos and to be adding this page to our family album!
Since these pics were taken around the Holidays I wanted to incorporate Holiday themed papers into this page. I ended up using a combination of scraps and previously unused Basic Grey, Bo Bunny & Cosmo Cricket papers that have been in my stash a couple years now. The dog themed embellies were a recent acquisition from a co-worker who used to scrap.


 For the title I went small to try and keep the focus on the photos. I used a mix of My Little Shoebox, Jenni Bowlin & ADORNit! tiny alphas. I knew I wanted to use the little food bowl embellie in my title too, but there was originally wording printed on it. I decided to add Fiona's name to it to cover it up and I LUV the playful touch it added to the title!

Overall I'm happy with the finished product, but mostly I'm happy to finally have some pics of our furriest little family member scrapped! Thanks for stopping by and have a scraptastic weekend!!


~jami lynn bishop

No comments: